What is Relay Missouri?
Relay Missouri is a service that provides full telephone accessibility to people who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind, and speech disabled.
You can use Relay Missouri to make telephone calls to family, businesses, or anyone else who has a phone in the world.
- Relay Missouri is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Accurate and Transparent
- The operator voices everything you type and types everything you say.
Private and Confidential
- All Relay Missouri calls are strictly private.
- No records of any conversations are maintained.
- These services are available at no charge for anyone to use.
- Equipment itself is available upon request to eligible parties.
- This service is funded by the State.